Babes Pregnancy Crisis Support Ltd
• Babes’ vision is an inclusive society where every pregnant teenager needing support will not feel estranged or marginalised
• We proactively reach out to anyone aged 21 and below needing support with their pregnancy, so that they are aware of their options and are able to make an informed decision with regards to their pregnancy.
• We take a “mother-centric” approach and will support her choices with a view to nurturing longer-term on-going support from family, friends and volunteers and a normal life for her.
• Babes was launched as a programme under Beyond Social Services in 2005 to provide support to pregnant teenagers who needed support with their pregnancy.
• In 2013, Babes separated as a separate organisation in order to provide more focus to the issue of teenage pregnancy.
• We are the only non- profit organisation that provides a targeted service to pregnant teenagers needing support
Our Value Proposition:
• Pregnant teenagers need to be journeyed with and supported holistically
Intended use of funds through the YFC 2018 programme
Engaging and involving the YFC participants
|Name of Representative||Siti Fatimah Binte Abdul Karim|