Citi-YMCA Youth For Causes 2019: Causes you can support
Over the past 17 years, the Citi-YMCA Youth For Causes Programme has had the privilege of empowering youths to benefit over 160 Social Service Organizations (SSO).
What is a Social Service Organization?
According to the National Council of Social Services, a social service organization is defined as a non-profit organisation that provides services to benefit the community. Although there is no legal definition of a social service organisation, social service organisations are typically registered as charities and are primarily set up to meet social service needs
For more information please visit https://www.ncss.gov.sg/GatewayPages/Social-Service-Organisations/About-Social-Service-Organisation-s-Charities-IP
Programme requirements for SSO Participation
- Valid Institute of Public Character (IPC) status
- Fulfil a social need as its core mission
- Member of NCSS, including selected organizations championing animal/environment causes
- Commitment to the programme
- Approval of the YFC Secretariat
Should you wish to choose an organisation that is not on this list, please contact email@example.com.
- What cause are you passionate about? Different SSOs meet different needs, such as Children, Youths, Elderly, Special Needs, Animals and Environment.
- How can you align your proposal and project to their mission and objectives?
- How will the SSO and its beneficiaries benefit from the public awareness, volunteers and funds that you raise?
Click on the name of the organization below to view the organization’s profile