Yellow Ribbon Fund
Yellow Ribbon Fund ( YRF ) aims to “unlock the second prison”by funding and supporting the development and implementation of rehabilitation and reintegration programmes for ex-offenders and their families. Its objectives are to provide financial supprot for:
– Rehabilitative and Aftercare services to inmates before and after their discharge.
– Services associated with rehabilitation and reintegration for family members of inmates before and after their discharge.
– Public awareness programmes aimed at creating in giving second chances to ex-offenders.
Intended use of funds through the YFC 2019 programme
Yellow Ribbon Fund strives to engage the community through sustainable giving, volunteering and employment of ex-offenders.
The fund will be ultilise into 5 areas:
– Reconnecting Families, through which they can reconcile and rebuild relationships with their loved ones,
-Rehabilitation programmes where ex offenders re-develop themselves holistically, so they can re-integrate into the society.
Engaging and involving the YFC participants
– SSO should orientate and inspire the teams to what is our cause is about, showing the team our facilities.
– SSO are to assign adequate manpower to give its fullest support to it YFC teams through logistical, administrative and emotional assistance.
– SSO are to exercise a proper code of conduct